Horse Related Educational Clinics and Workshops
__Ilene Nessenson, the owner and founder of Holistic Horse Bodyworks, has been a featured speaker and clinic presenter at local, national and international events at many locations throughout the US. She is very passionate about providing horse owners and riders with hands-on learning opportunities and practical information they can immediately apply to help keep themselves and their horse happy, healthy and performing well.
Please contact Ilene or call (503) 867-1023 for further information about any clinic or workshop offered or to host a clinic or workshop for your barn, club or organization.
Clinics and Workshops Offered
_Holistic Horse Bodyworks offers the following clinics and workshops. Click on the desired link for a class description as well as the schedule and registration details.
Here is what Holistic Horse Bodyworks clinic participants are saying:
" Ilene has a very fluid, natural teaching style that drew the participants into her clinics. She was organized, entertaining and gave a lot of depth to her topics. She is clearly a knowledgeable clinician, and demonstrably has the horse’s best interest at heart."
BLM Kiger Mustang Adoption Manager_
"We received rave reviews about your saddle fitting clinic from our members. Everybody learned a lot. Nobody wanted to leave your clinic to attend the next session."
VP of Marketing, Oregon Equestrian Trails
Clinic and Workshop Registration Information and Policies
- Pre-registration is required for all clinics and workshops in order to reserve your spot.
- Pre-registration is not complete until cash, check or a money order is received by Holistic Horse Bodyworks or their registration designee.
- Registrants will receive a registration confirmation via email once their payment is received and all registration information is complete.
- There are no refunds given if clinic/workshop registrants do not attend the clinic for any reason (unless the clinic is cancelled by Holistic Horse Bodyworks.)
- In the event a check is returned by the bank for any reason, registration for the clinic/workshop is automatically cancelled and a $35 charge will be assessed.
- There is a minimum number of participants required to hold a clinic/workshop. If less than the minimum number of people sign up, registrants will be notified the clinic/workshop is cancelled and will receive a full and complete refund.
- Contact Ilene at (503) 867-1023 or via email if you have any questions about a clinic, need more information or wish to register.